The micro ATX PC series has been recently joined up by the Tricer 1411 model. This new PC framework matches the up-to-date specification benchmark and system architecting norms. The Tricer 1411 possesses all special aspects, necessary for a Micro ATX tower case, among which one can find 4 × 120 mm fan mountings and a 120 mm black fan on the rear.
The front design is simple and stylish, though featuring full functionality. Spire Tricer 1411 chassis is designed out of 0.45 mm SPCC steel and is easy to assemble. The Optical, HDD or SSD Drives can be mounted. There are USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and AC97/HD audio ports on the front panel.
• Front 1×USB 3.0, 2×USB 2.0 and HD/AC97/AUDIO
• SD/TF card reader
• Solid steel construction
• Compatible with Micro ATX mainboards
• Easy to install
• Refined internal area design
• Enough place for 2×92 mm and 2×120 mm cooling fans
• 1×120 mm black cooling fan on the rear in standard samples
• 2 …