Cercar controladors per identificació o nom del dispositiu
L'últim controlador conegut:23.12.2020
3D-Media Player 3Q F370HW Review
Design and Framework
Media player F370HW casing is made of aluminum, except of the clipboard which is made of opaque plastic. LED-display, localized under the board glass, maps the current operational mode and the icons of all connected devices. The lower part of the clipboard is equipped with a single power button with blue highlight. The rear board is the place for multiple slots and sockets: one can find SD/SDHC memory card slot, four USB 2.0 sockets for the connection with the external devices (drives, adaptors, keyboards, and so on), and a single USB 3.0 socket for the connection with PC.
The lower part of the back panel is intended for other types of interfaces: HDMI 1.4 port, optic digital audio output, composite video output, a plug for power adaptor, Reset button, and RJ45 gigabit network socket. The top of the board is destined for 3,5″ SATA-disk placement. Media Player electronics is localized on the main and supplementary (which is answerable for the LED-display operation) independent circuit boards.
Absence of ventilation holes is considered to be a peculiar feature of 3Q F370HW as even the bottom part of the casing is absolutely dumb. Moreover, this media player is void of traditional fans which prove to produce much noise on wear-and-tear. 3Q F370HW employs passive cooling system which involves a compact aluminum radiator placed on the processor. This radiator is able to remove the heat from the crucial parts rather efficiently.
The nominal delivery set contains an external power adaptor, HDMI and USB 3.0 cables, as well as infrared remote controller. The latter deserves special attention as it offers a range of advantageous options. This controller enables a five-second button highlight by clicking on any of the embedded buttons. In addition, the controller is equipped with several tutor buttons destined for the imitation of commands initiated from TV-set controller or from other devices. The tutoring process involves a few unpretentious steps: the user just needs to place the two controllers but-and-ben, and click the SET button on the media player; once the highlight is enabled, the user should click the necessary button (i.e. ‘Power’ button) as on the player so on the other device. This way the player remote controller will imitate the pressing on the corresponding button on the other device.
Media player loading time, from the startup moment to the complete operability, takes up to a minute. This media player is void of Sleep mode and of capability to ‘put down’ the hard drive on downtime period. The main start menu consists of dedicated options used to accomplish various processes. The lower part of the display is intended for the icons which signalize about the activity of the enabled parameters; for example, the icons might signalize about the HDD readiness, availability of connected USB drives or memory cards, availability of network connection, etc.
The spectrum of settings will indulge the requirements of any person. The settings involve 5 main sections: system, audio, video, network, and other settings.
1. System settings allow the user to change the menu language and text encoding, setup the current date or time zone, adjust the screen saver, enable the automatic playback of files, setup the virtual keyboard language, and many more options.
2. Audio settings presuppose the capability to assuage the shrilly sounding and enable the option of sound inference from digital outputs.
3. Video output settings allow the user to change the shot facet and TV-system, adapt the pixel depth and activate the 24p mode for TV-sets.
4. Network settings enable the wired and wireless connection with other devices, as well as connection by PPPoE protocol; in addition, the user is able to enable BitTorrent and SAMBA-server, and activate their protected mode option.
5. Section ‘Other’ involves the settings pertained to the subject characteristics such as network connection info, sound volume, and many more dedicated features.